Thursday, February 12, 2009

Stollen Kisses

Currently listening to: Trentemoller – Miss You

Finally, I saw a ghost last night (actually, it's already dawn) in my room.
The black shadow walked out thru the door. All of a sudden, that evil choked my neck and bent my head to the wall. In the midst of the quarrel, I wept for a help from my Saviour and He brought me to life…

I woken up from my dream and heard a tender morning devotion prayer from the big Mosque near by our apartment. I said to my self, “what a dream… a nice way to kick start the day!”.

Anyway, I don’t want to write more about my first (hopefully will be the last) experience of horrible nightmare. I owe to post “stolen kiss” for my buddy. So, here it goes…

How would you feel if someone stole a kiss from you?
What do you do if you suddenly find yourself blushing after catching someone’s eyes on you?
Do you duck under the table with cheeks burning or do you simply embrace the flattery and let your soul dance with the wind?

Unfortunately, I haven’t experience not a single stolen kiss. Thus, I don’t know how it feels.

For my buddy out there, don't be shame cause you are not the only person on earth who had experienced the first stolen kiss but I believe you are the only one who experienced it in the pedicab (Guys, could you please find another romantic place next time or could you please hold on until you find a perfect place to do it? *sigh*)


Btw, I got some tips of How to Steal a Kiss from another buddy of mine:

1. Sneak up on her/him very slowly and surprise her/him
2. Act really cute and innocent
3. Then when she/he's not expecting it.....slap a big wet one on her lips

According to my buddy, this isn't the first time he stolen one. So, it's been proved.
Anybody want to share the experience (read: the extreme one) of the first stolen kisses?
Ah, naughty me :-)

1 comment:

sam said...

Well...last time I did this...I near losse one of my eye.