Friday, October 31, 2008

Don't put all your eggs in one basket - Part #1


Once upon a time, there is an old wise man ever said this to me:

" My daughter, don't ever put all your eggs in one basket!"
"Why....?"
"It's too risky. You may lose them all."
"........................"


A month later.

Egg : "I'm scared"
Basket #1 : " Scared of what??"
Egg : "Scared of loosing you."
Basket #1 : "Really?"
Egg : "I'm afraid this is just a dream, and when I wake up from my dream, you are not here."
Basket #1 : "But that's the naked fact. I'm here, not there. You never know how much I long to be by your side."
Egg : "Yes, that's the naked fact. Physically you are not here but I felt you are so close to me. The distance is just about an exhale and a blink. However, you are real in my heart."
Basket #1 : " ........................ "
Egg : "If our hearts can have each others, that's enough for me. I couldn't ask for more."
Basket #1 : " ......................... " He seems speechless for the second times.
Egg : "Say you love me or not?"
Basket #1 : "I do love you so much......... "
Egg : " Now I can sleep tightly."

A few minutes later, a MMS received from Basket #1.

Subject : Love You
Attachment : One photo of Basket #1 with beautiful smile I ever seen.

Now, I do will have a very tight sleep knowing that one egg had been saved in one basket.




No comments: