Friday, June 19, 2009

FRIDAY I'm... AJEP-AJEP...AJEP-AJEP....

Currently listening to: Estelle feat Kanye West - American Boy


I don't know why my mood swings so unstablely today. I intend to be more sensitive.
Hmmm....maybe I'm about to get my period.

Anyway, what's special today?

One of my colleague is finally free from this Alctraz Prison (read: Aceh) after 4 years struggling in this prison. As she said, "Everything is beautiful in His time". I do believe now is the beautiful moment of her life. How can I say so? She get another assignment in different project but still under same umbrella (read: organisation) with higher grade. Another plus, the new duty station is in Medan (read: civilization). Ahhhh... you're so lucky girl, hey...you deserve it!
I'm so happy for you....

Gosh, I think my mood is about to swing again.... ewww.... gimme my happy pills!


Desperately needs AJEP-AJEP

No comments: